“Reflections” – Crystal Brook Arts, Crafts & Antique Gallery Inc.
The INFORMATION CENTRE is located in “Reflections“ at 33 Bowman Street and is open 7 days a week between 10 am and 4 pm. “Reflections“ has all the information that visitors need to help them during their stay in Crystal Brook. The friendly and informative volunteers will be only too happy to give advice about the township and surrounds and the journeys beyond.
Frequently asked Questions:
Is Crystal Brook an RV Friendly town?
Crystal Brook is RV Friendly with 24 hour casual and short term free parking at Jubilee Park on Railway Terrace. There is also 48 hour free parking at Bowman Park (9 units provided).
How do we get to Bowman Park?
From “Reflections”, turn right onto Eyre Road, left at Huddleston Road and proceed for approximately 4 kms. Turn left at Bowman Park Road (all roads are signposted).
How do we get to the Crystal Brook Caravan Park?
From “Reflections” turn left onto Eyre Road, continue for 1 km. and you’ll find the clearly signposted entrance.
Some of the many local attractions:
- Southern Flinders Produce Trail
- (click for Southern Flinders Produce Trail TV Commercial & website)
- Bowman Park – historic site and walking trails.
- Link to “the travel junkies” Bowman Park blog
- Link to Birds of Bowman Park (pdf)
- Port Pirie Regional Council – Tourism
- “Reflections” Gallery
- “Historic Homes” town walk – brochure available at “Reflections”.
- Crystal Brook “Magical History Tour” – brochure available at “Reflections”.
- Crystal Brook Heritage Centre in Brandis Street. Open Sundays, public holidays or by appointment.
- Local History Group (by appointment)
- Local section of the iconic Heysen Walking Trail.
- Crystal Brook Playground & Skate Park.
- Crystal Brook Swimming Pool ( in Community Groups & requires Adobe Reader)
- Crystal Brook Tennis Club
- Lawn Bowls: Crystal Brook Bowling Club
- Crystal Brook Golf Club
- Crystal Brook Township Walking Trail:
Clearly sign-posted Trail extends from Jubilee Park along Railway Terrace, turning right at Kendrew, right at Eyre Road, left at Younghusband, right at Mais and on Cunningham Street at Mercowie Park North, proceeds through the Park turning right at Claridge to Railway Terrace and then returns to Jubilee Park. Aproximately 45 mins. (light to medium).